Can consuming bleach annihilate a child?

My daughter grabbed a bowl out of the sink which had be submerged in bleach water and poured her cereal surrounded by it. When she told me and I found out that the water had bleach within it we both panicked. I'm not sure wether to take her to the emergency room or what.
Answers:
maby but I realy regard as it will gudt make them sick {very sick}
Yes, if you don't get it out of their systems they will end up insensible.
ER, now.
Gurl gon hav ta git hurr stumik puhmpd
of course you take her to the medical room , I cant believe your even wasting time on hear asking this sound out. Havent you seen 6th sense?
GOD!
TAKE
HER
TO
EMERGENCY
NOW!
you seem to be a very silly woman, like the entity said below, why the hell are you even here?!
If i was a mum, id already be within the emergency room! its your fvcking child for god sake, she has drank bleach! read the warnings on the bottle you fool!
Its probably only a small amount, but talk to your doctor around.
And for future reference, the subsequent time your daughter eats something, or something happens to her specifically medical, even if it IS only a minor thing similar to a cut or something, don't come over here and ask about it. None of us can know for sure how severe it is. Call a doctor, or go to the ER.
call 911 NOW!
OMG YES TAKE HER TO THE ER AND CALL THE A POISON COMPANY! THAT COULD KILL HER, YOU COULD GET HER TO DRINK IPECAC SYRP TO MAKE HER THROW UP. YOU CAN GET IT AT YOUR LOCAL CONVIENCE STORE!
oh my god! yes yes yes pleease take her to the e.r. IMMEDIATELY. consuming any amount of bleach can be extremely dangerous and even brutal. do not wait a minute.
Call your poison center.
I'm sure you own taken your kid to the doc by now, but you have to drink a surprising amount of bleach (straight, undiluted) formerly it can hurt you. For example, a full teaspoon of salt is far more toxic to a small child than 8 oz of bleach.
Especially diluted, the bleach is harmless.
Remember, in that is a little bit in al drinking dampen that comes from the tap.
Jeeze acquire her to the ER now. Yes is is very poisonous.
I would just to be risk-free. It sounds to me that she is okay but I am not a doctor.
hey look don't listen to partly these idiots, a little bit might make her a bit sick but wont shoot her, by now she will be ok. just remember to put some sort of locks on the doors so it wont surface again, and its not your fault these things can happen to anyone. apposite luck.
Was there actually bleach within the bowl or had the bowl simply
been contained by some dish water that had bleach within it ?
If she actually drank some bleach, you probably need to move about to the emergency room...
If it was simply wet from the dishwater which have bleach in it, just supply her something that is acidic such a a lemon & some milk to neutralize & dilute anything little amount she ingested...
When in Doubt, ALWAYS take her to the Emergency Room!

This is YOUR CHILD we are chitchat about!!

Though, the amount that your child "consumed" is negligable, because its only a "covering", and it wasnt a substantial amount, it shouldnt hurt her at adjectives.

If she had "drank" it, then it would hold burned her esophagus up, on the way down, and you would of had to administer milk as a distillant, so that when she "brought it up" again, contained by her vomit, it wouldnt have burned her on the way put a bet on up too...

If she had trouble breathing, then you would enjoy known that she was within distress... (its a first sign, as well as the burning throat pain).

I wish you all right..

Jesse
ABSOLUTELY!!
Yes, even a small amount of bleach can hurt you. Call poison control or go to the ER.
Consuming bleach - very dangerous and would other warrant a trip to the hospital.
Doing what you describe - I wouldn't worry as the bleach is dilute and a minute quantity. If she hasn't get any chemical burns on her lips / in her mouth within is no cause for concern.
Get her to drink some milk if you are still worried, but never, ever induce vomitting if you think that someone have swallowed poison.
gurlfriend, what are you waiting for...you need to gain your daughter to the emergency room ASAP!


Related Questions:
  • What first aid supply is contained by the form of a pen?
  • What's the strangest entity you ever put surrounded by yourself?
  • I steped on a pin?!?
  • Got any tips for curing a cold like greased lightning?
  • How long can you hold your pee up to that time you lose bladder control?
  • How do i prevent my ears from hurting during a flight surrounded by an airplane?


  • Copyright 2010 All rights reserved. HealthCareAsk.com